• Demo Image
  • Demo Image

The Wine List of Summit first opened its doors in the fall of 2005.  To this day, our goal remains to be totally committed to exceeding the expectations of discerning palates, by seeking out wineries and wine makers that still produce the old fashioned way with transparency and love.  In our retail space, we feature a highly curated selection of bottles from around the world comprised primarily of 70% organic, natural, sustainable, or biodynamic good juice and a remaining 30% being the usual suspects. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced at finding wines for every occasion, preference and price point, our team members value our relationships with our customers and remain dedicated to providing the best possible experience for each and every one of them. In our wine vault we stock our unique Fine & Rare Collection that will offer clients the opportunity to select very special gifts or carefully expand and enhance their own cellars. The Wine List of Summit also handles corporate gifts of all sizes and budgets and offers shipping throughout the U.S.

  • Everyday wines (ready to drink now)
  • Wines to lay down (collectible bottlings, for cellaring)
  • Wines to impress (wines for entertaining)

Wine List Special of the Day

WINES FOR MOTHER’S DAY

With Mother’s  Day just around the corner, I thought I’d take this opportunity to make a few recommendations on wines that might bring a smile to your sweetheart on this special day.

Of course, Champagne other sparkling wines and Rose's are always appropriate on Mother’s Day. T

Cheers and a very happy Mother’s Day!

I am Ivan Ruiz, Sommelier and owner of winelistsummit.com.

It is my passion for wine that permeates our new site. We are totally committed to exceeding the expectations of discerning palates, by seeking out wineries and wine makersthat still make great wines, the old fashioned way with love. Anyone can sell you a bottle of wine, but we search around the globe for the very finest. then we introduce our customers to unusual selections and sophisticated subtleties. If you want to enrich your knowledge and enjoy the adventure, winelistsummit.com is for you. Simply put, It's the ultimate wine experience.

Open House Saturdays

Come and taste what's new every Saturday!